Join me for my studies, exploration, and life in Europe!

European Escapades

mar_ediith11@verizon.net

News

An Overdue Conclusion

06/18/2014 16:42
So the year has ended, and my "escapades" ended months ago, but I couldn't bring myself to try and...

Fondue Dinner

02/28/2014 22:02
After arriving back from London and fighting my way through a few finals (the oral one I won't even...

LONDON

02/28/2014 18:47
THIS has been SO LONG IN COMING. I know! I've had quite a challenging time readjusting back to life...

VIENNA

12/24/2013 23:58
So all, I am home, but i've still got a few more things to wrap up here. So I'll tell you first...

Gruyère

12/13/2013 15:48
So let me tell you all about my magical trip to Gruyère.  For those of you tuning in at home,...

One Eventful Weekend

12/08/2013 15:11
So last weekend was quite eventful. After I arrived home from Paris I went through my week as...

PARIS

12/07/2013 12:26
Paris. Where do I begin? It is the city that I've wanted to visit since I was 5 years old, in...

BERLIN

12/07/2013 11:49
Hello All, Ugh I am so sorry. I am currently sitting in Vienna, and I am going to try to get a few...

BARCELONA

11/21/2013 17:02
Hi all,  sorry it's been such a long time, but everything seems to be blowing by in a...

Interim Weeks

11/21/2013 11:46
So, everything has been really pretty stressful and I am doing homework almost all of the time....
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 >>

Bienvenue!

UPDATE: Due to lack of space left on the site, I am going to be trying to move some of the pictures that have been up for a while to Facebook so I can share with you my new ones! Don't worry, I'll include a link to the Facebook Album, and if you aren't friends with me feel free to add me :) 

xx Edie 

Welcome to my newly founded blog European Escapades! I've never made a blog, but I figured that this, my semester abroad in Europe, would be the perfect opportunity to create one. In doing so, I hope that my family, friends (and really whoever else is interested!) can alight upon this journey with me. I have been looking forward to travelling through Europe since I was five, and now I have the opportunity to do so while I study Government at the Universite de Geneve. Though I am there for furthering my education, I know that the majority of what I learn will be outside of the classroom, encountering, living and tasting different cultures and customs that I've only ever dreamed of. The value of the education of studying abroad is priceless and I cannot wait for my journey to begin... allons-y!

Visitor's notice

The U.N.

The Goodbyes and the Airport:

The Flight: *as an aside, notice Aer Lingus served us applesauce containers of water. 

Also, the photo at the Airport was at 5 AM Dublin Time

You can see the Alps through the clouds

The Arrival:

The View from the Dorm Room: